-

September 27, 2017

Favorite Spots for a Central Coast Picnic



The Central Coast has the best vibes: beautiful, relaxed and still somehow focused. I find myself running into go-getters on a daily basis. Dream chasers are the normal around here.

Some of my favorite ways to fill my soul are to cruise to the beach for a picnic. Lounging outside with some yummy food, friends, and the salty breeze. Here's a little roundup of my favorite picnic spots here on the coast, perfect for a (cheap!) romantic date or a good time with your buddies.



Pismo Beach

I could say so much about this little coastal town where I fell in love with this state (and my husband). Nightly, we would find ourselves on walks down to the beach, laying on a blanket with our friends and looking up at the stars. Beach bonfires and poppies are dotted all over the southern part of the beach, while the northern shore boasts of hidden caves when the tides are just right. Always a favorite.





Montaña De Oro


When I discovered this little state park, I was hooked on this Central Coast life. Not only is this state park so varied in terrain (eucalyptus forests, sandy beaches, hiking trails, sand dunes) but it is such a gorgeous spot for soaking in all that California goodness. The blend of forest and surf makes your picnic feel more secluded, even on the busiest of days.




San Simeon 

This picture was taken on one of San Simeon's foggy days, the misty waves calling my soul to rest. Definitely one of my favorite beaches for getting away and calming my soul. There's something about those tall, tall trees butting up to the shoreline that makes me feel like I'm so small.


What are some of your favorite spots along the coast? I would love to hear them! 



xo, 

Sabrina

No comments :

Post a Comment