-

August 22, 2018

Flagg Wedding




I've been a bit behind on blogging, but I have to catch up for this one. I had the best time with Preston and Amanda a few weeks ago! They tied the knot at the 1880 Union Hotel in Los Alamos, California with all their closest friends and family. Their intimate gathering was the perfect California-meets-Texas wedding. Both hailing from my home state and moving to CA-- these two were close to my heart from the beginning. With saloon vibes and lots of heart, Amanda and Preston's wedding day was one of my favorites to capture yet. 






















 



























 











Planner: Tricia Dahlgren Events, Aly Cokeley
Catering: 1880 Union Hotel
Hair and Makeup: The Queens Bees, Jenn Hix
Dress: Rue De Seine
DJ: Vox DJs




No comments :

Post a Comment