-

May 17, 2019

The Album Post




Hey, hey! Let's talk about albums! 


This is something I am so in-love with, but have talked very little about. Honestly, it's partly because I don't want to come off as "salesy,"  but these albums are just too good not to share! I promise I wouldn't endorse a product of mine unless I just head-over-heels adore it. That's how I am with these albums. They are available in a stand-alone purchase and are also attached to some of my session packages at a sweet deal. Colorful, brilliant little treasures from your most special moments in life. 




Each album is in a lay-flat style that I love and available in thin or thick pages. They are printed on archival photo paper-- created to last for years to come. What better way to show off your big day or revisit your favorite moments?



The covers are gorgeous, too! Available in photo-cover, leather, velvet, suede or linen and just about any color your little heart could hope for. They are totally customizable, too. Add in your monogram or name, wedding date-- whatever you please! 



For more info on albums, shoot me an email at sabrina@oneanotherphotography.com 

No comments :

Post a Comment